Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wind in White Birch - Issue # 19


Hello all! My name is V.L. Locey.  I am a self-published and traditionally published author that lives in the mountains of Pennsylvania with my husband of over twenty-one years, my seventeen year old daughter, a herd of dairy goats, chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, two dogs, two cats, and a partridge in a pear tree. For more info about me and contact links, check out the author bio tab up above.


Enough about me, let`s get back to Wind in White Birch and our lovers Jonah and Dana.






Wind in White Birch

By

V.L. Locey

Issue Nineteen

*~*~*

It was amazingly rude, I know, but I could not rip my gaze from his bare chest. His skin was the color of finely worked leather. There was just a fine line of dark hair between his pectorals that slithered over a rippled abdomen then disappeared into the low riding waistband of his pants. My mouth grew arid. My fingertips absently stroked the linens in my arms. He didn`t move to hide his body but he didn`t show it off either. He simply let me look at him. It was incredibly erotic to have this man standing half naked in my living room.

“Why don`t you come closer, Dana?”

I wasn`t sure that was a good idea but my feet moved me closer to him of their own volition. The pillow and the sheets slid from my arms to the couch. I touched his chest lightly. The coffee-colored flesh twitched. His dark brown nipple puckered. My mind strolled up to my libido and handed the keys to the castle to her.

He tipped my chin up. I couldn`t stop peeking down at the expanse of muscle my fingertips were floating over.

“I like it,” I whispered, tracing the thin line of black hair downward. His breath rustled in through his teeth when my index finger danced around his naval.

“I like it too,” he replied.

 I didn`t think we were on the same page since I had been referring to his lack of body hair, but who the hell cared? Not me! I was letting Ms. Libido do the driving. The refrigerator turned on, rattling two bottles of beer on the door. Jonah`s fingers moved over my jaw then into my hair as I explored his upper body. He lifted my hair up then let it flutter back down. I placed my palms to his ribs. He dropped his head and captured my mouth. My hands slid around his bare sides to his back. I rubbed my tongue over his. He twisted us around then dropped to the sofa, me coming down on his lap soundly. His mouth moved over mine, probing deeply. I wriggled around to face him, never once breaking contact between our mouths. A deep groan rumbled up his chest when I rocked into him.

“Dana,” he panted, pulling from my needy kisses for the briefest of moments. I mumbled something then attacked his neck like a rabid zombie. The man arched upward when my teeth sank lightly into his neck. His hands took hold of my hips. His ass rose up as I was pushed down. The shock of hard male flesh against damp female flesh sent shivers racing through me.“Dana,” he said again. I lifted my head from his jugular then caught his bottom lip with my teeth. I was rolled to my back faster than I could say ‘Take me now!’ which was probably the next thing I was going to say as soon as I caught my breath.

I looked up at him braced above me. His hair was loose and dangling down over his right shoulder. Jonah`s thigh slid between my legs. I bucked up. He lowered his huge frame over mine just enough to let me recall how wonderful a man`s weight on my belly is.

“Are you sure?” he asked as I took his hair and lifted. The silky black mass enveloped us.

“Yes.”

“Here?” he inquired.

I shook my head. He kissed me again. We lost track of things. Like how we were supposed to be moving to my bedroom. I think the plan had been to curl up and watch TV until bedtime. The TV never got turned on but we sure as hell were. The first time I heard it Jonah had just found my left breast. His mouth was grazing my collarbone. My heels were resting on his ass. His hair was sliding over my face. The tremors of an orgasm began the moment his thumb flicked over a rigid nipple. I tried to raise my breast to his mouth. He continued to suckle my neck while rolling the fleshy orb around like rising sourdough. His erection was snuggled tightly against my pelvic bone.

Jonah started when the sound pushed through the thick fog of lust.

“What was that?” he asked his words hot, sloppy, and moist against my neck. Another whimper and I knew what was happening. I had heard it a thousand times.

“Get off me!” I panted, pushing on his chest wildly. He rolled to his feet. I was off the couch in a second, fumbling to neaten the bodice of my dress. Rhett`s next cry was louder and followed by the sound of a child getting sick.

I bounced off my son`s door in my frenzy to get inside his room. The smell that met me is a smell every mother knows. I flicked on the light. Rhett was sitting up in his bed, his Spider-Man sheets and duvet filthy. I hurried over, cooing and whispering as I gathered him out of the mess. His skin was hot and clammy. I placed my lips to his cheek.  I could feel the fever burning just under the surface. When I turned to carry my whining son into the bathroom Jonah was in the doorway. He was set to rights: hair neatly pulled back, dress shirt loosely buttoned. If one didn`t look at the smoldering desire for sex in his eyes they would never know how close we had been just two minutes ago.

“He`s got a fever,” I said. Jonah ran a jerky hand over his already neatened hair.

“Why don`t you get him cleaned up? I`ll take care of the bed,” he said. I shook my head violently.

“I can`t ask you to do that.”

“You didn`t ask, I offered. Now go get him cleaned up.” Jonah stepped inside. I padded over, kissed his smooth cheek then took Rhett into the bathroom. There we peeled the soiled Superman pajama`s and underwear off, washed him off with warm water and a soapy cloth, and then performed the thousand question routine. He complained of his left ear, throat, and stomach hurting. I patted his cheek then went to get him clean pajamas. Jonah had the bed stripped and the dirty sheets in the hamper.

“He okay?” he asked as I ruffled through the dresser.

“He says his ear hurts,” I said, tugging out a set of Batman jammies. “He`s got a fever already.”

“Should we take him to the ER or something?” Jonah asked, pushing me gently aside to free the Batman PJ`s from where they were pinned between two drawers.

“I don`t know, maybe? He`s prone to really bad ear infections. If we can get some antibiotics into him quickly it`ll be that much better for his inner ear. The last time it nearly ruptured. He really needs to have that surgery,” I explained. Jonah pushed the pajamas into my hands and then pulled me against him for a fast hug.

“You get him dressed. I`ll go warm up the truck,” he whispered into my wild blond hair. A fast kiss to my brow and then he was gone. I heard Rhett calling for me. I made it into the bathroom just in time to get his head over the toilet. While my son cried and heaved I heard the front door slamming shut and felt a wash of relief knowing I wouldn`t have to face this alone again.

 *~*~*


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!I am wordless..LOL Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Catniss. That Jonah sure can sizzle! ;)

    ReplyDelete