Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love Notes chapter 2


Day 2 - 5:00 p.m.

The weather was not cooperating. I wanted to make a good impression, not show up looking like a drowned rat. I’d spent two hours at the salon being fussed over to get my hair and makeup just right, and now it was nothing more than wasted time.

The light shower had quickly turned to a sudden deluge about a block from my hotel. A gust of wind turned my umbrella inside out, rendering it useless in the downpour.

I made my way through the throng of people, being careful not to touch anyone as I was completely soaked.  I set my bag on the counter in the small restroom and dared a glance in the mirror.  It was worse than I’d thought.  Damn! My hair was plastered to my head, water dripping from the ends.  My makeup was all but gone except for my red lipstick and waterproof mascara. Thank God for waterproof! At least the lipstick hid the blueness of my quivering lips.  I let out a huge sigh.

Why do these things always happen to me? Maybe I should just hide out in the bathroom, and beg off our meeting tonight.  I could make up the excuse of having travel sickness, or jetlag, or . . . My mind raced, but my conscious wouldn’t allow the lies.  Besides, I was too anxious to actually meet you.

Another sigh.  I peeled my jacket off dropping it with a wet squishy plop on the counter.  I hoped there wouldn’t be much traffic through the ladies room as I tore off handfuls of paper towels, drying the rivulets of water running down my legs, and peeling off my soaking wet clothes. I stood in my bra and panties, which were sheer from the soaking rain, trying to gain some relief from my shivering from the small amount of heat the hand dryer offered.

Two women entered the bathroom eying me suspiciously, then entered the stalls.  It figures!  I sigh again.  Well, there’s nothing to be done about it now!  I glance back to the mirror, the sheer fabric hid nothing.  Since I was essentially standing there naked, I figured it was a good time to at least dry them off.  I slipped my panties off, using another paper towel to dry myself as I held the panties up to the hand dryer.  I could hear the two ladies whispering to each other.  They must think I’m incredibly daft.  I wondered if perhaps they thought I was a hooker.  I’m not sure why that’s the first thing I thought, but it was.

Please, please, please dry quickly!  The small fortune I’d paid for the matching set seemed of little significance now to the immodest position I found myself in.

The first woman moved to the sink, gave me a once over then offered the obvious in a wonderful British accent.  “Get caught in the rain, did ya luv? Should ‘a had your brolly.”

“I did, the wind grabbed it and turned it inside out.” I sheepishly offered back, taking in everything about the woman; her hair, her figure, her flattering clothing and some very nice jewelry. She was of medium build, a slender boyish figure, with small breasts. Her sandy blonde hair cut in a swing bob, flattered her face well.  She had a small slightly upturned nose and gorgeous green eyes,  with a little too much eyeliner for my taste.

“Oh! Ye’re a yank! What brings ya here?”  She shared the hand dryer for a moment as her eyes fixed on my pebbled nipples.

I blushed and swallowed back the sudden heat as I answered.  “I’m meeting a friend for the first time. We’ve chatted for a long time, and this is our first actual meeting and everything’s just gone horribly wrong.”  My lip quivering as the internal battle between sneaking out the back or going through with this while looking a mess waged within my mind.

“A friend yer say?” She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back against the sink.

“Yes, we’ve chatted several months and it’s” I chewed my lip nervously. “I was going to meet him.  An actual date.”  A nervous laugh escapes. What in the world am I thinking, even speaking it out loud sounds ridiculous.  I swiped my eyes at the tears that were forming there.  “Maybe I should just go. Slip out the back and make up some excuse.  I don’t want him to see me like this.”  I motioned down meaning being soaked, but realizing I was nearly naked and if things went as planned you would indeed see the naked part.  My blush deepened.

“Tell yer what.”  Her friend came to the sink, trying to hide that she was looking at me through the mirror.  I felt very self-conscious, worrying about the extra pounds I carried.  Worrying again that my hips were too large, my butt too large, my breasts too large, weight had been a constant struggle for me.  Despite the hours I spent in the gym, I still carried extra weight although most of it was toned and muscled. Not like a bodybuilder, but there was definition in places. “Why don’t you let us help?  I know the owner and we could get some towels.  Better than those.”  She motioned to the brown paper towels I’d been using to try to dry off.  They were fairly useless on hands, and pretty worthless for what I was trying to use them for.

“Megs, do you have yer makeup bag?” The first girl asked.

Her friend set the purse on the counter. “Course!”

“Sure we can 'elp, if ye want.” Megs offered, crossing her arms over her chest as she blatantly looked me over.  “'arry’s got some extra clothes in the back.  I’m sure we can find some to fit ya.”  She was taller than her friend.   Her firm breasts strained against her cotton shirt.  Her eyes were dark brown again with too much liner.  Her long dark straight hair hung to the middle of her back.  She looked exotic, and mysterious. She could have easily been a model.

I glanced between them.  “Really?  You’d do that?  But you don’t even know me?”

“This is Meggie and I’m Leah.”  She extended her hand.  I accepted it gratefully, my hands like ice.

“I’m Stephanie.”

“You’re like ice Stephanie!”  She nodded to her friend . “Get some towels from 'arry.”  Megs pushed her bag to the back corner of the sink, and hurried out the door.  Leah leaned back against the sink again her arms crossed then crossed her ankles.  “Where you from Steph?”

I continued to dry my panties as I answered. “Chicago, Illinois.”

“And you’re here to meet yer friend?”  If I wasn’t mistaken, Leah was checking me out, staring at my breasts.  I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

“Yes.” I blush at the images playing in my mind of some of the intimate chats we’ve shared.

“It must be serious, to come so far.”  Leah pushed herself up to sit on the counter top, her legs dangling, holding her hands on the edge.  I couldn’t help but notice her nipples standing out against her snug top.  What was wrong with me?  Here I was checking out chicks in a bathroom.  I think it was how excited I was to see you, but  I was wondering what it would be like to actually be with a girl. 

I chewed my lip, a bad habit I have when I feel nervous.  “It’s , well it’s complicated.”  I turned the hose and panties around in my hands, as I dried them.  “We’ve been chatting see, and exchanged pictures.  I don’t know, I sort of feel like once he sees me in person that will be it.  He’ll be polite and all, but I won’t hear from him after this week, you know?”

“Did he say that to ya?” Her expression was one of shocked incredulity.

I laugh nervously.  “No, of course not.  He’s too much of a gentleman to actually say it, even if it’s true.”

“Why on earth would ya want to travel so far to meet 'im if you think he’ll dump ya?” The lilting accent tickled my ears as she stretched out ‘you’.

I shrug my shoulders.  “It was rather impulsive of me.”  Tears threatened again, as I thought of just how foolish I was being.  My voice quavered.  “He’ll see that I’m not attractive and overweight and be courteous, but then beg off.  I hope not, but we’ve shared” my voice trailed off until the last was barely a whisper “and I love him.”

“If he does that he’s crazy! Any man would love to get his hands on tits like those. Not to mention other parts.”  Leah motioned with her eyes.

I blush; my puckered nipples peaked through the sheer fabric.

“'ere, let me help you.”  She jumps down and steps behind me, unfastening my bra, and easing the straps down. “I’ll dry this for ya.” She moved to my side brushing her arm against my nipple.

“I wish me tits were like that. Thought about getting some implants.”  She turned the bra over rubbing the fabric under the dryer.

“I think they’re nice.  At least yours are tight and perky.”  I tell her as I glance at her small firm breasts.

“Pish! Get on with ya! That’s exactly what Megs says. Envious because they’re perky.”

“Besides, not everyone likes big tits.” I smile at her.

“And that ass of yours?”  She glances behind me.

My breath catches as she dared to address one of my biggest fears.

“I know women that would die to have curves like that, mainly me.”

I turned, looking in the mirror. What could she possibly mean?  I’ve always thought it was too plump, simply too much everywhere.  “Yeah, well I don’t see it.”

She side steps me and turns me, my rear to the mirror, her in front of me as I turn my head watching the mirror. She steps close, pressing against me our breasts touching; she reaches around me and squeezes my bare cheeks. “If this guy doesn’t think so, doll,  I’ll make you forget all about 'im.” She pressed against me, then drops her head taking my nipple in her mouth.

I gasp at the sensation. A million thoughts raced through my mind. I should pull away. I shouldn’t be getting turned on by a woman, but I was. I should be focusing on getting dry and meeting you. Then I thought about the promise I made you this morning on the phone.

I said I would keep an open mind to experiencing new things. This would definitely qualify as a new experience.

Megs came through the door carrying a stack of towels.  “Hey no fair starting without me!”

I look nervously between them.

Leah shrugs. “What’d you expect Steph?  It’s not every day a near naked woman shows up, her body screaming ‘fuck me’.”  Leah kissed me hard, forcing her tongue in my mouth as she cupped my breast.  I never imagined how hot I could feel with a woman. The battle waged in my mind; should I, shouldn’t I? I’ve never done anything like this before.   I am nervous, yet excited.  They were beautiful women.

“The back room is open, let’s move in there.”  Megs said as she gathered her purse and tossed me a towel.

I wrap the towel around me, and grabbed my wet clothes, purse and shoes.  “Wait!” Again, I chew my lip.  Man, I really need to stop that! I’ve noticed I’m doing it a lot lately.

Both women stop for a moment, looking angry at my sudden outburst. Megs puts her hand on her hip and juts her hip out.

“What about Rob? I should be meeting him in” I glance at the clock on my phone. “In about 20 minutes.”

Both girls seemed to relax. “Hmm, what does 'e look like? I’ll have Joe let 'im know you had a little trouble.”  Meg offers.

I fish around in my purse for the sleeked hair picture I printed, handing it to her. I  describe what you said you’d be wearing.

“I’ll 'andle it.” She handed the towels to Leah and took off.

Leah motioned for me to follow. The back room turned out to be an apartment where Harry, the owner stayed over at times and from the smell of things had recently entertained a guest or two.

Leah strips her clothes off quickly then led me to the shower.  The hot water felt amazing on my skin, the first warmth since I’d left the hotel room an hour earlier.  We soaped each other, rubbing, and exploring between kisses.  Her mouth on my nipples felt amazing.  As I shampooed my hair, Leah knelt and started licking my pussy, balancing one of my legs over her shoulder.  I moan softly, leaning my shoulders back against the shower wall.

Her tongue was inside me in seconds, while she rubbed my clit with her fingers.  A low moan escaped as I shifted, tilting my hips towards her. I rinsed the shampoo from my hair then reached down, my hands on Leah’s head as her tongue and fingers worked quickly, bringing me to a climax.

Leah reached up and shut off the water. We stepped from the shower to find Megs standing naked, an intricate butterfly tattoo on her hip and a rose on her left breast. Megs was a very striking womanHer breasts were a firm C cup, with large nipples. I’ve never really been turned on by tattoos but I have to admit, they were pretty sexy on her.  Megs stepped towards us offering towels, and then rubbing briskly with another towel.

They led me to the queen sized bed.  Leah practically dove between my legs, her short sandy bob swaying as she licked frantically. Megs took a slower approach, kissing me lightly at first, her hands cupping my breasts, and pinching my nipples.

Leah’s fingers slid inside me, my hips arching into it. A light moan escaped into Meg’s mouth.  Megs pulled away and leaned down to Leah “Told you she was totally fuckable!”

“Mmmm Hmmm” Leah moaned as she worked my clit over.

Megs moved up and straddles my mouth grinding her wet mound into my mouth.  Her neatly shaved hair tickling my lips.

“Come on, lick it bitch.” Megs yells as she presses herself into me.  I did as instructed as her head lowered over my cleanly shaven pussy, sucking my swollen clit into her mouth as Leah moves lower, licking my tight puckered asshole, pushing her finger inside.

I gasp and nearly come off the bed, probing Megs deeper with my tongue, grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her wide.  My tongue fucking her cunt and slurping the dripping cum and alternately licking her clit.

Megs sucked my clit while fingering my pussy, cum dripping down over my ass as Leah licks it up then shoves her tongue in my ass.

“Oh God!”  I moan and buck into the girls. Leah fingers herself as she pushes her tongue further inside of my ass as Megs fucks me with her fingers in my pussy.  Megs moans, then attacks my cunt, sliding three fingers inside, stretching me and rubbing my clit with her thumb as she gasps from my actions.

I push a finger inside her ass, as I kiss and lick her there. She gasps and pushes back against my finger. I’m so close to coming again, and Leah starts tonguing my ass really fast. Meg sucks hard on my clit and I explode. Bucking and convulsing as the waves of orgasm overpower me.  Cum gushes as my pussy contracts.

Meg grinds hard into me, moaning as she works faster with her fingers. Leah starts kissing Meg, swallowing her screams of pleasure.

We collapse together on the bed, our hearts racing, breathing hard. The girls kissed me both together, almost like they were fighting for my attention. After a few minutes Megs pushed Leah aside, telling her she had some time alone with me earlier, then she kissed me deeply while cupping my breast.

“If this Rob guy doesn’t work out, we’ll show ya a good time while you’re 'ere.”  Megs offered as she pulled back sitting up. My mind reeled from what I’d just done. My body hummed with a delicious sexual energy I haven’t felt in years. I’d just had three orgasms, but I wanted more.  I wanted to be with you Rob, and share with you what I’d just experienced.  I might tell you, depending on how things go between us.  I hoped that I hadn’t completely screwed things up between us by doing this.  Talking about our fantasies and living them are two different things, and I wasn’t sure what you’d think of me now.

We clean up and the girls help me get ready. I blow dry my hair, now a jumble of large curls instead of the sleek straight style I had spent two hours in the salon for.  I borrow some clothes from Harry’s girl stash.  Hmmmm, seems Harry has quite the collection as I wonder if he’s a cross dresser, or if he’s a player.

I turn in the mirror. It isn’t the cute frilly skirt and sleek jacket I’d spent hours selecting, but I don’t look like a drowned rat anymore either.  Megs lets me use her lipstick and fluffs my hair for me. The jean skirt is tight, and my still damp bra shows through the thin silky blouse. I stuff my wet clothes into a shoulder bag that Leah lends me and I go out to meet you.

Glancing at my phone, I’m now ten minutes late. ‘Oh Crap!’ I scan the room. The crowd has thinned.  I chew my lip nervously fearing that perhaps you didn’t want to wait to meet me, or that I had taken too long and you left. My fingers played over my necklace, the pendant that matches the one I sent you.  I search every face carefully now, going over the crowd a second time.

“Stephanie?”

I turn, you are just behind me. “R-Rob?”

“Yes. Joe said you ran into some trouble.”

I chew my lip, wondering what you’re thinking of me. “Yes, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. Have you been waiting long?”

You lean down, your hand sliding to my lower back, kissing me softly. Then you slide your mouth to my ear and whisper. “ I saw you come in. When you were wet.”

1 comment: