Monday, July 29, 2013

Bloodgasm Part 2


Any time a guy asks you if you want to be his forever - you better think hard before you answer.  Vampires, who knew?

 Bloodgasm, Part 2
By

Krystol

Diggs



TWO DAYS LATER
I woke up in what seemed like a blur. I was in this cave-like place and my head hurt bad. I looked around for Lorenzo but didn’t see him. I still felt different. Something was definitely off with me. It must have been daylight because I felt like I was sleeping too long.
“ Lorenzo.” I called out.
No one was around. I looked down at myself and noticed I had on a silk  white night gown.  I jumped up in fear and started to walk down a small hallway and I noticed that torches were lit for me to see.
“ Where the hell am I?” I said out loud.
“ You’re home.”  A woman said.
I turned around and saw a woman standing there. Her skin was pale like mine and she has red hair.
“ How did I get here and where is Lorenzo?”  I asked as I walked up to her.
“ Everyone is sleeping. We sleep during the day and get up at night.”  She said laughing.
“ Wait…what?” I said in confusion.
“ Oh, you don’t know. You’re a vampire now.” She said smiling.
I started laughing in her face like she was stupid.
“ I’m serious. You can’t go out in daylight or you will die.”
“ How did this happened?”
“ Your boyfriend turned you into to one of us. He was done in by me at a party.”  She said.
“ A party and I wasn’t aware of it?”
“ Oh it’s a different kind of party, you see we have initiation parties that involve a lot of sex.”
I just stood still and couldn’t believe it. Then I looked down at my nails and noticed they were a lot longer than before.
“ I’m Becky.” She said extending her hand.
“ Soriah Marie.” I said dryly.
“ Oh I know who you are. Lorenzo said you have the best pussy ever.” 
“ I call it gina, pussy is too vulgar.”
“ Isn’t that the point? Sex is vulgar.”
I smiled a little. The way Becky was staring at me, I started to get a little tingle between my legs. I started to rub my neck.
“ Your horny aren’t you?” She said leaning close to me.
“ I beg your parton.”
“ When it’s time for you to have a blood fix, your hormones rage and you get horny. That’s why we have a lot of sex when we can’t have blood. It takes the edge off.” She said.
I couldn’t believe my ears. First I find out I’m a vampire, and now I will get horny all the time.
“ Come with me.” She said.
“ Where are we going.”
“ To my room.”
“ Why?”
“ You will see.”
Still confused we end up in her room lit with candles. It looked quite nice. Big bed, some red curtains and that’s about it. But, how were they ever able to live here? It’s not even a home, it’s like a dungeon almost. I was so confused and couldn’t wait for Lorenzo to get here so we could leave.
“ Sit on the bed.”
I did as I was told because by this time I know that she wouldn’t take no for an answer. I just sat there looking at my night gown and wondered how the hell I got in it.
“ Can I ask you something?” I said to her.
“ Sure, Soriah.” She said as she began to touch and rub on my arms.
“ How did I get in this night gown?” I asked her.
She began to laugh and kept touching me. I was to feel real wet and I was confused because I was never interested in women.
“ I’ll show you how you got in the nightgown.” 
She bent down and started to lift my night gown. My breathing intensified from being nervous and stimulated at the same time. She dove her head in between my legs and began flickering her tongue on my clit. My body started to get chills and I was indeed enjoying it.
“ Yes, I like that!” I moaned.
“ This is how it got started.” She said in between licking me.
I started to get into and move my hips around. My eyes were closed and I was smiling until I opened them and saw Lorenzo smiling at me.
I was embarrassed. Not sure what to do next.
“ Soriah, it’s okay.” He said to me.
Lorenzo came over and pulled out his penis. Becky was still licking me and I was turned on. I started to give Lorenzo oral and he started moaning.
“ Yes..isn’t this the life you wanted. We are together forever.”  He said.
I didn’t respond, I just kept sucking on him. Soon we switched positions and Lorenzo laid me on my back while Beck was playing with herself. It was getting hot and steamy. The smell of sex filled the air and moans filled the room. I didn’t even know if we were the only ones in the cave or not. At this point, I didn’t care. As Lorenzo continued to enter me, I noticed Becky smiling at me. When I looked closer her fangs were coming down and I saw her vampire teeth. As I watched her I started to get scared and I jumped up while pushing Lorenzo out from me.
“ Soriah Marie, what’s wrong?”  He panicked.
“ I’m not what she is, I can’t be what she is.” I yelled in the room.
The more I was looking at her fangs, I started to feel the same way. I could feel my fangs beginning to come out. I ran over to a mirror and looked at myself. I looked very faint and light.
“ You have no reflection in the mirror, Soriah.”  Becky said.
“ What does that mean, it’s just dark in here with some candles.” I yelled at her.
“ It means that you are a vampire like us.” She said as she walked toward me.
She touched my breasts.
“ You like that don’t you Soriah? You see you need blood right so you won’t feel so weak. But, until we are able to get blood, pleasure keeps us going.”
She tried turning me around from the mirror, but I couldn’t help but to continue to look at my fangs that were long and white.
“ They will go away once you cum. Your urge will be secured.” Lorenzo said.
Becky turned me around and lifted my leg on her shoulder and continued tasting me. She was saying,
“ You taste so fresh.”
I couldn’t help but shed tears and moan at the same time. I knew that my life as I thought it was just ended. I wouldn’t see daylight anymore.
Lorenzo started to stroke himself while he was watching Becky have me again.
“ Soriah lay down on the bed.” He said.
I did as I was told while I smiled at him and wiped away my tears.
“ Becky, continue tasting my girlfriend and I’ll have you.” He said.
Becky did as she was told and Lorenzo entered her. Her loud moan filled the air.
I started to get into the three some that I began rubbing on my breasts and touching my nipples while Becky tasted me and Lorenzo pleasured her. When I opened my eyes Lorenzo was moaning that he loved me.
Becky got up from me and Lorenzo got on top of me.
Becky stood in front of me while pleasuring herself.
“ Lorenzo.” I moaned in ecstasy
He placed my legs on his shoulder and begin pounding me so hard while he was moaning.
Becky got out a toy and started fucking herself with it.
We were all having a good time, until the guys from the party came into the room and we were all caught red handed.
“ What the hell is going on here?” The boy said.
“ What does it look like.”  Lorenzo responded.
The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes and I couldn’t wait to see what he would do. He unzipped his black pants and Becky went in for the kill. She started deep throating him so fast and hard that I started dripping wet just watching them. He took off his shirt and started grabbing her hair hard and pushing her to go deeper into him as he moaned. I couldn’t help but moan louder.
“ That’s right, Soriah.” Get that nut beautiful, the other boy said.
I thought to myself,
“ How does he know my name?”
His fangs started to come down and he bent Becky over and started to pleasure her ass. She was loving every minute of it.
My mouth started to hurt real bad from the fangs.
“ Lorenzo stop.” I said trying to get him off me.
“ Just a minute, I’m about to finish.” He said.
I was overwhelmed with emotion because I was feeling so much pleasure but was so sad at the same time.
‘ Ohhh, that’s feel so good, don’t stop fucking me.” I managed to say.
Lorenzo kept penetrating me faster and faster.
I squirted all over Becky’s bed.
When we finished having sex, Becky and the guy were still going at it like rabbits.
“ Let’s let them be alone, we need to go talk.” Lorenzo said.
We left the room and walked down a hall. In that instance, I knew that things would never be the same in my life from here on out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment