Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love Notes - Chapter 6


Talk about heating things up! Do you think that Stephanie and Rob are going to burn each other out? Can a relationship that starts out with sizzling sex last? I've always heard the saying 'lovers first it will never last, friends first it will last forever'.



What about the online time they've spent chatting? Does online time qualify to really get to know someone? It seems Rob is a bit apprehensive about something. Maybe he's not who he's presented himself to be. What if they are both keeping secrets?



Wow talk about trust issues! Is Stephanie heading for a fall or is she in danger? Rob is definitely a bad boy but just how dangerous is he?

 Love Notes

Chapter 6


Day 4

Today is going to be different. You’ve made plans, and told me generalities but not specifics. Every time I ask you, you’re evasive and won’t answer me directly or you just tell me, “Relax baby, I’ve got it covered.”

You may have noticed that I’m not really the spontaneous type. I like to have things planned out and know what I’m doing and when I’m doing it. Of course that is also part of the habit I’m trying to break; being predictable boring old Stephanie. Why won’t you just tell me? Argh, I am feeling very frustrated!

I know, I know - trust you! I do, sort of. Trust is something that doesn’t just come easy for me. Especially after Trevor. LOL - maybe if it bothers you, you can take it up with him. HA! That would be a hoot, you confronting Trevor. Not that I would encourage violence but in his case I could make an exception.

You had some work related things to deal with this morning, so I'm here all alone. It gives me a chance to work on my presentation a bit, but as you can see that's not what I'm doing. No, I'm obsessing over you instead.



I've greatly enjoyed the time we've spent together Rob. I want it to last forever, but I wonder if it's even possible. I will have to go back home, back to my work, to my boring life and I just don't think I can go back to our online relationship, never knowing if I'll see you again.



I can't even begin to focus on work! Ooh! But I can call Letti!



* * * *



Stephanie closes up her journal and tucks it back inside the pocket of her suitcase. Opening her laptop, a sudden giddiness overcomes her, and she laughs out loud. She logs on to her Facebook account to see if Letti is on. Yep! Stephanie quickly punches Letti's picture on her phone, waiting for her friend to pick up.

"Brown and Langley, this is Colette. How may I help you?"

"For starters, quit playing games on Facebook."

"Steph! How's the trip? How's London? How's Rob?"


"Whoa! Slow down! You move faster than Rob!"

"I take it you're getting some action then? Good, you needed to lighten up!"

"Hey!" Stephanie exclaims in mock surprise then giggles. "And Oh yeah. Lots and lots of action. May have to mark off most of my sightseeing because of the action." She couldn't help but grin, thinking of the past few days.


"Does he look like his picture or did he send you someone else's?"


"NO! It's absolutely him. He's more amazing in person." The two squealed together into the receivers.


"Ooh tell me, tell me, tell me!"


"He's very romantic." Stephanie lay back on the sofa, staring at the ceiling watching her mental video camera play inside her head. "The first night, well our first date; I got caught in the rain. Spent a bleedin' fortune at the salon on my hair, getting waxed, mani pedi - you know, the works. Wanted to look good for our first meeting."

"Yeah, go on."


"Well, about ten yards from the hotel a sudden downpour started, turned my brolly inside out and I was drenched by the time I reached the restaurant."

"Sorry Steph. Did you bail? I think I would've just cried and ran back to the hotel."


Stephanie checked her manicure. It was getting a little dull and chipped around the edges. She thought to make an appointment for a new manicure before Rob returned. "I met these girls."

Stephanie blushed at the memory. "They um . . .helped me."


"Yeah?"

"They were very nice. Megs and Leah." Stephanie cleared her throat. "They helped me dry off, warm up, and even let me borrow some clothes"


"How did they manage that at a restaurant?"


"Oh they know the owner, and he has an apartment in back. One of the girls stays there, and she lent me some clothes. Well, they weren't as nice as the outfit you helped me pick out, but then again I wasn't soaking wet." She examined the other hand. "It didn't matter though, he saw me come in absolutely soaked."


"Oh damn"


"No, he thought it was sexy!"


Colette laughed into the receiver. "Only a guy right?" The two laughed together.


"Since then we've been almost inseparable. And oh my gosh Letti, the sex; wow! It was never like this with Trevor."

Letti made a throaty almost snorting noise. "Well yeah, but Trevor's an ass." Again the girls laughed together.

"I'll never be able to eat strawberries again without turning beet red."

"What? Why? You can't drop something like that and just leave it."

Stephanie could feel her nipples tightening at just the memory. "Um, yeah and ice cream and strawberry syrup, and chocolate." She brushed her fingers over her hardened nipples, tweaking them gently.


"Oh my god! Seriously? Ms tighter than a drum about sex Stephanie Colson played with food?"


"Wow, I gotta meet this Rob and shake his hand for getting you out of the box. So how was it?"


"What?" Stephanie felt embarassed that her mind was remembering Rob's touch as she held the receiver talking with Letti. "It was only freaking awesome!"

"What else Stephanie?"

Her fingers played lightly over her cleft, feeling damp from just thinking about Rob. "Oh loads! Mmm, how's things at the office? Is Steve playing nice or am I going to have to fire him?"


"Nice evasion there. I'll get the details out of you though. NO, he's not playing nice. He's being a tyrant. He's got half your clients upset and has only been in the office a total of six hours since you left. You are coming back soon I hope? Maybe bring Rob over here for a visit while you handle Mr. Phillips?"

"Ugh, I was afraid of that. I knew he'd show his colors but I didn't think he'd be so stupid so quickly. Hey I gotta go." Her fingers now slipping slowly, lazily, inside her wet folds. "I've got to get ready, Rob just texted me and said he'd be here in ten minutes and I haven't even showered. I'll message you later. Keep me updated, ok? Love ya bye!"

She had cut her friend off abruptly and lied to her. Rob hadn't texted, she just couldn't chat with Letti while she was so horny. Stephanie set the phone down, and walked towards the bathroom,slipping her silk chemisse off, letting it drop on the floor on the way. A shower was what she needed. She steppind into the tub, letting the jets of water pulse against her skin. Her left hand squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples while she slipped the fingers of her right hand inside her pussy, and over her clit. A continuous inner video played in her mind of the passion between her and Rob over the past few days. Stephanie felt overwhelmed with lust as specific moments flashed in her mind. Her fingers worked faster, harder, deeper as her pulse quickened, her skin flush.

Gasping from the intensity of the lust, she pinched her nipple hard as she fingered herself frantically, two fingers inside her slit and her thumb working small hard circles over her clit. In a matter of seconds she was spasming in orgasm.


Three more orgasms later she was finally sated and shampooed her hair. Stephanie stood in the steaming water letting it wash the previous tension away as she rinsed the last of the soap and conditioner from her body.

After she had dressed she dialed the salon downstairs.  "Is there any possible way you could get me in for a dye and a foil. and a mani-pedi?  Yes? Awesome!  Be down in just a few minutes."

She glanced in the mirror, turning her head from side to side, chewing her lip as she debated  the impulsive action she was about to do.  "Let's see what you think of me now." 













No comments:

Post a Comment