Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sleepover Secrets Part Two

SLEEPOVER SECRETS PART TWO

By Eva Rayne


Are you sure you're ready for this?” Gracie asked, her fingers curling under the edge of my shorts as she looked up at me, a mischievous smile on her lips.

I didn't so much as hesitate before nodding enthusiastically, “Yes.”

Wasting no more time Gracie pulled my running shorts down, revealing my light purple, bikini cut panties with the thin light blue lace trim. I squirmed as her fingers teased, the soft cotton of my underwear already moist. It didn't take long though, for those to come off as well.

I moaned as I felt her tongue flick against the inside of my thigh, causing me to arch my back. I longed for her to move her attention just a little higher. After just a few more seconds of teasing and almost painful waiting she did.

Gracie gently traced her tongue across my clit, sending electricity shooting through my veins. I gasped as I heard her chuckle, felt her lips curl into a smile, as I clutched the bedspread. She took my clit between her lips, sucking and teasing as her fingers continued to caress, getting close, oh so close, but never quite where I desperately wanted them.

Fuck Gracie,” I moaned as she looked up at me, clearly very pleased with herself.

Yes dear?” she asked innocently as she reached down, never breaking eye contact or losing the mock innocent look on her face as she began to rub my clit with her finger. I gave up, falling back against the bed, squirming as my body reacted to what her fingers were doing.
More. I wanted more. I needed more.

Seeming to know exactly what I wanted, and proving once again why she was my best friend, Gracie leaned back down. She flicked her tongue once more over my clit but didn't stop there. Instead she pushed her tongue into my all in one smooth motion, continuing to tease my clit with her fingers.

When my moans and whimpers were almost constant she pushed two fingers deep into me, still rubbing my clit with her thumb. I had to bite back a scream, arching my back, electricity radiating through me as her fingers worked quickly.

Finally I relaxed back into the bed and began trying to catch my breath. Gracie slowed her ministrations and by the time I opened my eyes she was laying next to me on her side, smiling.

Have fun?” she asked, almost teasingly.

I don't know, you tell me,” I told her, rolling over quickly and pinning her as she let out a surprised yelp. I hoped she hadn't planned on actually getting any sleep, because we were in for a long night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment